The NFL players that are protesting during the national anthem don't have the intellectual frame of reference to do so.They and their left wing counterparts are reviving what it has taken decades to heal in this country, it's all BS.

It's time to knock off the none sense and get back to America. We don't need to see multi-millionaire gods complaining about social injustice. I was going to get my brother some tickets to the Raiders / Dolphins game on Nov 5th for his birthday, he said he didn't want them and to get him a new bar-b-que grill instead. He said he can no longer take these players seriously.

My brother is a retired Green Beret, so he understands serious, Just thought you would like to know.Mark

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more