I have been a life long NFL fan but that all ends today.I am 52 years old and have been watching since I was a child.

The NFL should not be a platform for protest. It's a game of highly over paid men playing football. I am not interested in there opinions. To sit or protest the anthem or the flag, two of the symbols that represent you rights as an American to protest peacefully, just dosent make any sense to me at all.

It's like protesting your right to protest. Stupid!!!! With that said if I want to watch all of this political BS then I will just watch the news. If I want to watch football, I will be watch it on Saturday's.

That is unless they start this BS too.

I will also not be supporting any of your sponsors either and will be writing them next.Goodbye NFL because I'm done!!!!!

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Nfl - Game Pass Subscription Review Nfl "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Fitness Board Review Simply Fit Board "Well Im 225 pounds and bought this board 6 or 7 months ago, and the thing broke in half..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more