I have been a NFL sunday ticket subscriber for 14 years, that is a lot of money.I have decided to cancel my subscription and not watch any games until the hypocrisy of the NFL is cleaned up.

The "uniform police" fines players for wearing anything not sanctioned by the league, but won't do anything to stop the disrespect to our flag and our country. I am done spending my money on anything NFL related.

I am just one person and my $300 isn't going to affect the profits of the NFL, but hopefully there are a lot more people out there like me who will keep their dollars from going to a left leaning, liberal organization like the NFL.I am done.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Comcast - Horrible! Comcast "Like many people in southwest Florida who are still recovering from hurricane Irma, we are slowly putting our lives and proerty back together. I called Comcast right after the storm..." Read more Ottawa Textiles 2000 - WATCH OUT FOR TEXTILES 2000 OTTAWA Ottawa Textiles 2000 "TL/DR drunken senile man takes 3 weeks to return project significantly worse than it was brought in. I only have three words to describe what I experienced, what, the, ***...." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Netlite NGN Patna is a Fraud ISP Netlite Ngn "Netline NGN is the most fraudulent ISP in Patna, Bihar (India). The owner of Netline, Anshuman is highly rude and illiterate person. He is a fraud and cheat who is..." Read more