We will see who wins this fight.The owners and players or the consumer.

I'm not even that big of an NFL fan, but now I have a reason to "NOT" watch. When you take a knee during the national anthem, you disrespect my country.

Oh, and don't think I haven't researched who the big sponsors of the NFL are.Anheuser-Busch InBev; Barclays; Bose; Bridgestone; Campbell’s; Castrol; Dannon; DMI; EA Sports; Extreme Networks; FedEx; Ford; Frito-Lay (PepsiCo-owned); Gatorade (PepsiCo-owned); Hyundai; Intel; Marriott; Mars; McDonald’s; Microsoft; Nationwide; New Era; News America; Nike; Papa John’s; PepsiCo; Procter & Gamble; Quaker; Sirius XM; Ticketmaster; Under Armour; USAA; Verizon; Visa; and Zebra.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Stand and show respect.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Good for you !

I'm with you all the way although I never liked football to begin with.

There is nothing worse than spoiled man-child millionaires who would be on welfare if it weren't for that stupid game crying and whining about "whatever".

At the baseball game, I always look forward to the National Anthem. It's great to watch 35,000 people rise, remove their hats, and sing along.

I've had words with dummies who didn't remove their hats ; don't even think about kneeling on the ground before anybody but God.

Promise : I can live without the NFL and their advertisers .... forever .