you fine players for excesive celebration but a player tries to cause injury to another and you turn a blind eye, New York watches 0ver penalties and yet a player tries to disable another man and nothing happens, Douglas at least should have been thrown out of the game { out of the league for at least a year, I think out of the league for life), I've been watching the NFL for 30 years and I think I'm done. You allow people "intent to injure hits" I'm done watching this and there for the NFL. You are know as the No Fun League, and yet you turn a blind eye to intent to injure hits.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nfl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfl to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments