Last nights wildcard game was a absolute joke !I am an NFL fan, the Bills are my team, not Pittsburg or the Bengals.

After lasts nights game I doubt I will ever watch another or attend another game, buy another product, or ever associate myself with anything NFL. After last years late season and playoff bad calls, and last nights call that led to the Bengals loss that clearly in the picture had Joey Porter instigating what ended up being another 15 yard misconduct, it was clear to me what so many have thought for so long, the NFL is fixed, the referees have no control except when the game is on the line and they can make the difference! Shame on the refs and those who have altered the outcome of so many games in the past and present. Rules are for both teams, and Porter should have been flagged!

The game should always be decided on the field !Signed Scott, former NFL fan

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nfl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nfl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

FOOTBALL FAN FROM OREGON

SO MANY BAD CALL'S BY REF'S THIS YEAR.I GET VERY PISSED OFF FOOTBALL IS A.M.E.R.I.C.A.S

GAME IT'S NOT TO BE PLAYED IN LONDON, OR OVERSEAS.THE LETTER'S ( NFL ) DO STAND N. O F.U.N L.E.A.G.U.E......