Total lie do not waste your money.Started 7 day free subscription on 11/1/2015 tried to cancel on 11/2/2015 and then on 11/3/2015 received notice that they had canceled subscription.

Received charge on my credit card for $99 on 11/12/2015 and now it is in dispute with card company and there fighting it. Total low life bottom feeders NFL should be ashamed of themselves to allow a licence to NFL Game Pass. I have also received numerous telemarketing calls to my cell phone along with an increase spam stuffed emails.

I'm sure they sold the info right away.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nfl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nfl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

I started to try this and then read the fine print. What they call a subscription is a expensive recurring monthly ripoff.