Nfl Game Pass Subscription Review

45 of 340 Nfl reviews

Horrible!Horrible!

Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and was able to canczle subscription and get a refund!

7 days later i was charged again threw my other debit card, this time not threw google so they couldn't help me.(i cried for at least 3 hours, i only had 110 dollars till payday and i have 3 children that depend on me... not knowing how we were going to eat is a horrific feeling ) Ive sent numerous emails threw nfl digital care. Was even told 99.99 was being refunded, should receive it in 3 to 10 business days.... day 12 no money.

The last message i received was to contact google to get my refund! I spoke with google 2 times nfl didn't charge me threw the app store the 2nd time, google cant do anything if not charged threw them! Im still out my money! Merry Christmas to my family for mommy attempting to use a 7 day free trail!

This cant be legal!

I live paycheck to paycheck.N get paid biweekly, not that should matter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Nfl Game Pass Subscription
Review category
Sport
review #943053 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nfl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 340 Nfl reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Nfl. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Nfl.
Filing a new complaint about
×