Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and was able to canczle subscription and get a refund!
7 days later i was charged again threw my other debit card, this time not threw google so they couldn't help me.(i cried for at least 3 hours, i only had 110 dollars till payday and i have 3 children that depend on me... not knowing how we were going to eat is a horrific feeling ) Ive sent numerous emails threw nfl digital care. Was even told 99.99 was being refunded, should receive it in 3 to 10 business days.... day 12 no money.
The last message i received was to contact google to get my refund! I spoke with google 2 times nfl didn't charge me threw the app store the 2nd time, google cant do anything if not charged threw them! Im still out my money! Merry Christmas to my family for mommy attempting to use a 7 day free trail!
This cant be legal!
I live paycheck to paycheck.N get paid biweekly, not that should matter
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the mat beginning of November 2015, started using it 3-months ago, hitting about 400 balls a week just for my own personal use, and one bad hit resulted in..."
- "My friend purchased a Christmas present online for me so I decided to do the same. She sent me the link to the jersey she wanted and I bought it..."
- "I go to planet fitness in the early am hours. I have noticed a incline in garbage all over the gym. There were 5 water bottles and a bunch of..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."