Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Horrible!Horrible!

Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and was able to canczle subscription and get a refund!

7 days later i was charged again threw my other debit card, this time not threw google so they couldn't help me.(i cried for at least 3 hours, i only had 110 dollars till payday and i have 3 children that depend on me... not knowing how we were going to eat is a horrific feeling ) Ive sent numerous emails threw nfl digital care. Was even told 99.99 was being refunded, should receive it in 3 to 10 business days.... day 12 no money.

The last message i received was to contact google to get my refund! I spoke with google 2 times nfl didn't charge me threw the app store the 2nd time, google cant do anything if not charged threw them! Im still out my money! Merry Christmas to my family for mommy attempting to use a 7 day free trail!

This cant be legal!

I live paycheck to paycheck.N get paid biweekly, not that should matter

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of nfl game pass subscription from Nfl and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments