Nfl Game Pass Subscription Review from Chicago, Illinois
Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial.Had this last year...no problems.
When I accessed the NFL Mobile app and tried to access games, it kept saying to update my subscription. Didn't know why, because I already did online, but okay, I did in the app as well. 3 days later, iTunes charged me the $99.99 for this subscription. 4 days later, I was charged AGAIN for the same $99.99 subscription directly from NFL.com.
Emailed NF, which they said they will not issue a refund because I went past the 7- day cancel window from online. (But Ik not tying to cancel...just should not pay $200!) also said that they could not issue a refund from my money they stole via iTunes.
WTH!?!?I will file a complaint with the FTC!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "I sent this email to ***'s on November 11 - I have yet to hear from them - even though they state that they will respond within 2 business days..."
- "Purchased rower on 3/15/15 that did not work. It is now 4/14/15, after a lot of run around, waited for technician for 3 hours today and i refused to wait..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."