Nfl Game Pass Subscription Review from Chicago, Illinois
Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial.Had this last year...no problems.
When I accessed the NFL Mobile app and tried to access games, it kept saying to update my subscription. Didn't know why, because I already did online, but okay, I did in the app as well. 3 days later, iTunes charged me the $99.99 for this subscription. 4 days later, I was charged AGAIN for the same $99.99 subscription directly from NFL.com.
Emailed NF, which they said they will not issue a refund because I went past the 7- day cancel window from online. (But Ik not tying to cancel...just should not pay $200!) also said that they could not issue a refund from my money they stole via iTunes.
WTH!?!?I will file a complaint with the FTC!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "within 2 visits to the driving range the head on the tomahawk driver cracked. Until that time it seemed to hit OK but I'm a big hitter and it..."
- "It cannot be published to the website, but.. — CC__, Our staff has read your review and values your contribution. However, it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing..."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."