Chicago, Illinois
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial.Had this last year...no problems.

When I accessed the NFL Mobile app and tried to access games, it kept saying to update my subscription. Didn't know why, because I already did online, but okay, I did in the app as well. 3 days later, iTunes charged me the $99.99 for this subscription. 4 days later, I was charged AGAIN for the same $99.99 subscription directly from NFL.com.

Emailed NF, which they said they will not issue a refund because I went past the 7- day cancel window from online. (But Ik not tying to cancel...just should not pay $200!) also said that they could not issue a refund from my money they stole via iTunes.

WTH!?!?I will file a complaint with the FTC!

Review about: Nfl Game Pass.

1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nfl Game Pass Subscription
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Frederick, Maryland, United States #1217844

Tried to cancel within the 7 day trial period and couldn't.Even submitted 3-4 emails after I was charged $99.99 with no response.

Going to my bank Monday and take action.

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!And if they get a hold on your credit card info you'll be charged every year!