Nfl Game Pass Subscription Review from Chicago, Illinois

Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my account, and was put on the 14 day trial.Had this last problems.

When I accessed the NFL Mobile app and tried to access games, it kept saying to update my subscription. Didn't know why, because I already did online, but okay, I did in the app as well. 3 days later, iTunes charged me the $99.99 for this subscription. 4 days later, I was charged AGAIN for the same $99.99 subscription directly from

Emailed NF, which they said they will not issue a refund because I went past the 7- day cancel window from online. (But Ik not tying to cancel...just should not pay $200!) also said that they could not issue a refund from my money they stole via iTunes.

WTH!?!?I will file a complaint with the FTC!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Nfl Game Pass
Review category
review #904057

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nfl? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 24 #1217844 Frederick, Maryland

Tried to cancel within the 7 day trial period and couldn't. Even submitted 3-4 emails after I was charged $99.99 with no response. Going to my bank Monday and take action. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! And if they get a hold on your credit card info you'll be charged every year!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.