Pacific, Washington

It is a joke- it is the worst customer service (if you can call it that) I have seen to date.This needs to be de- indexed from Google Search.

If you sign up for a 7 day trial and get the spinning wheel that goes nowhere. Then these idiots send you a "support ticket" promising help, and nothing appears until you cancel, THEN they send you another support ticket. IDIOTS.

If you don't cancel within the 7 days, they charge your credit card $99.00 for no service.DON'T BELIEVE THE ADVERTISEMENTS ON THEIR SITE- STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE SMART!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. speeder9 is overall dissatisfied with Nfl. The most disappointing about nfl game pass at Nfl was entire experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nfl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

LICENSE TO STELL YOUR MONEY=NFL PASS GAME

This company representing the NFL is the worst you can image. You can't watch the games live only a day after they claim watch now real time? This people are thievs and and I try send them emails to return my money and allways give a bunch of lies via email only you can't reach someone by phone is amazing how this crooks get away.

so BE AWARE THIS ARE PROFESIONAL CROOKS THAT TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NO REMORSE AND FALSE PRETENSE.

I used it for years (since 2006) it was always fine.This year they screwed the entire thing up.

Biggest problem, I was charged for two subscriptions in August (long story), and since then have done nothing to refund my money, No possibility to call them, only email.Total fail customer service.

I AM DONE WITH SUNDAY TICKET AND GAME PASS. I GUESS I LL JUST WATCH TAPE. THE NFL IS FING U THE GAME.

THIS IS A RIP OFF.

Completely agree.I turned of Auto Renew, but the auto renewed my any.

The overcharged me as the charged me Europe rate when I am outside Europe and outside US. But what is worst, i log into my account and it is blank. I can't even watch what they charged me for.

I have sent them numerous requests but only get a link to FAQs instead.

Cannot reach a live person or even get a live person to respond.This is the worst customer service i have ever dealt with..

Stay far far away from these people.

#1362084

they did the same thing to me. big Rip off!!!!

Paradise, California, United States #1352888

I signed up and paid for NFL Game Pass a couple days ago - it worked great, for a few minutes ...later the same day, it refused to let me Log In ...

constant back-and-forths with 'Technical Support' fixed nothing, just the same old useless suggestions, these guys are NOT Tech experts ...I have demanded an immediate refund (I'm still within their 3-day time limit to ask for refund) time will tell if I get my money back, but meanwhile, NFL GAME PASS IS A DISGRACE AND ROGER GOODELL NEEDS TO BE FIRED BEFORE HE FURTHER RUINS THE NFL !!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1246662

Agreed, NFL Gamepass SUCKS.Tried to watch my game replay and video wouldn't even load.

I unsubscribed.Id rather pay for the ticket than this amount of money for nothing!

Shamokin, Pennsylvania, United States #1217428

tried the 7 day free trial charged me $99.00 the second I signed up I emailed them and got a automated response called they keep giving me the same site the only page that DONT work is the my subscriptions page were you have to go to cancel it what a coincidence called my bank they did a dispute and I finally got my money back i don't ever do trials its so hard to cancel.

worst player, worst interface, worst service, ever. an entertainment joke