Alexandria, Kentucky

Last nights game was absolutely atrocious from the bengals, the steelers, AND the refs.There were multiple bad calls.

And also multiple bad non calls. The biggest one that started the horrible ending was the hit by shazier. He was in direct violation of rule 12, section 2, article 8. Use of the "crown" of a helmet to violently hit a player is illegal.

And shazier did exactly that. Lowered his head, and blantently speared Bernard in the head. This should immediately call for a personal.

And Possibly suspension.And removal from the game.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nfl games from Nfl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more