Fishers, Indiana

There is no ace in the NFL for political statements. Kaepernick disgraced the NFL last night by protesting his views which is not shared by all Americans.

This kind of hateful behavior is what divides the country. If standi g for the flag is part of the product and your job, then do it.

And if he doesn't lime it then he can find another job. I pay good money to support the NFL and these players if they are going to allow politics into the game, I am done with the NFL.

Comments

I hope you said the same when Tim Tebow did it as well....?

#1204610

He is a disgrace as we all see he doesn't spend any of his money to help the situation he's a punk and suck's at his job what a looser I hope the nfl does the right thing here

#1204635
@Anonymous

Shame on the NFL if they don't FIRE that slug Kaepernick. How dare they let him get away with that behavior.

This country made him a multi-millionaire. If he isn't proud of being in this great country , fine him a couple of millions then fire him. The youngsters hero-worship people in sports.

They should be made to set a very positive example, not be allowed to teach children this is acceptable behavior. If he isn't punished , I'll be done with them and be very sure that I don't spend a dime on any company that sponsors NFL.

#1204915
@Jdme

kAEPERNICK NEEDS A ONE YEAR SUSPENSION/PERMANENT SUSPENSION. HE NEEDS TO LOOK AT WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS DONE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE PUT IN THE TIME AND EFFORT TO GET TO WHERE HE IS.

HIS ATTITUDE HAS CAST BIG SHADOW ON THE NFL. THESE HIGH PAID BABIES NEED TO SET A BETTER EXAMPLE FOR THE YOUTH OF THIS COUNTRY.

NFL Reviews