I would just like to say, as an American citizen..It's an outrage that the coaches cannot make their players act more mannerly!!!!

Our National Anthen is a very important part of our country and games!!! And for these people to allow this nonsense makes us not wanna watch The NFL at all!!! Grow some balls and tell these people they can fight on their own time!!

But not game time!!It's a disgrace!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nfl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nfl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Nfl - Game Pass Subscription Review Nfl "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more