Featured Not resolved

I was disgusted by the obvious racial and socially biased message at the NFL halftime "show." CBS and the NFL should be ashamed of themselves for allowing the show to become a social and political statement of one performer's (aka Beyonce) view point. The Super Bowl is supposed to wholesome family entertainment, not a platform for one group or individual's political or social views. Thank goodness my NFL team, AZ Cardinals and NASCAR are mostly on FOX since I won't be watching CBS Sports for a while.

This person wrote the review about Nfl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfl to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfl nfl super bowl for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Well the NFL has one engine out; the other now sputtering...See ya Later NFL. FIFA will soon move into the prime time.

Kingston, New York, United States #1109977

Just found that reason not to ever watch another NFL football game. Half wits that gave us the half time debacle prove they deserve none of our attention or money. : )