Will not support 49ers or networks that play them. Time to exercise my rights as well!!! Disgraced

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of nfl streaming service. Nfl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nfl streaming service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nfl.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Coral Gables, Florida, United States #1204815

I agree.Time to exercise my right and not give any money to NFL.

Keep politics and personal opinions out of the game. Don't let these idiots continue to use the NFL as their personal megaphone. IF they want to express themselves they can do it on their own time. While they are on the field they are employees of the NFL and should act accordingly.

They represent the NFL. Whatever agenda they are trying to push while in uniform represent the NFL and you should not allow them to do so.

I'm getting sick of all these *** athletes trying to push their agenda on me while im trying to enjoy a football game.Soon I will stop watching completely