Hudson, Indiana
2.3

Update by user Mar 12, 2016

Grass Valley California

Original review posted by user Mar 12, 2016

I've been a fan of the NFL forever when I check online to get 2 seats to the SuperBowl, 1 year earlier, I was astounded at the prices, I'm not a poor person, but than I'm not a rich person I could not believe it, its been my lifetime dream to go to a Superbowl in my state.When i seen it was going to be in the San Francisco area i kept checking on those seats but it just kept on getting higher and higher and higher prices @ 5-6 thousand dollars for nose bleed seats it just not right how is it a middle class or low income persons be able to afford those kind of prices of seats I wish someday you big-time ceo's get your monies out of your you know what and think of the the lifetime fans that would love to see a game at the Superbowl wherever it might be, and now that the Bay area has a new stadium I would not even be able to see a regular game in the season for which the prices are outstanding and thats in the nosebleed seats.

Well you heard it from one big fan that had to be happy enough to watch it on my TV but so sad to know i probably wont be able to bring my grandchildren to see, because someone and most players are WAY OVERPAID and this grandma will have to stay home and watch it.

Still happy though.Just want you to know how many disappointed fans there were.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). user57330328 is overall dissatisfied with Nfl. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nfl.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Sport category for more informed decision or compare Nfl to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments