How dare the National fraud league threaten Texas teams because of a transgender bill.I will be cancelling my Sunday ticket subscription, and never buy another jersey, hat, or any trash put forth from this fraudulent organization.

Oh, your officials suck too. The nfl is a complete joke, the modern day version of pro wrestling, but at least wrestling knows it's fake. Pathetic. Roger goodell is a fraud, I am so done with you hucksters.

Who do they think pays their bills? I have been a lifelong fan but I have been disgusted enough. Your pandering is disgusting.

So lame letting thugs sit out the anthem too.Gutless NFL can kiss my dollars bye bye.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Key Power International - Newton Running Sneakers Review from Singapore, Singapore Key Power International "I have been using Newton Running Shoes for several years. The initial introduction of the shoes in Singapore were good. However, over the years the quality rapidly have been gone..." Read more EPIC Sports - WORST LEADERSHIP EVER EPIC Sports "Have a whole gamut of emails trying to resolve the issue. Cody Patton and Chris Robeson should not be in leadership at any company. They are flippant and arrogant. I..." Read more Ripoff at wholesale motorsports Wholesale Motorsports "Bought a 5,000 dollar massimo gunner they said they take 3 hours to prep it. Tire pressure werent even set tires 18-27 psi should be 7 psi toe adjustment way..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more