How dare the National fraud league threaten Texas teams because of a transgender bill.I will be cancelling my Sunday ticket subscription, and never buy another jersey, hat, or any trash put forth from this fraudulent organization.

Oh, your officials suck too. The nfl is a complete joke, the modern day version of pro wrestling, but at least wrestling knows it's fake. Pathetic. Roger goodell is a fraud, I am so done with you hucksters.

Who do they think pays their bills? I have been a lifelong fan but I have been disgusted enough. Your pandering is disgusting.

So lame letting thugs sit out the anthem too.Gutless NFL can kiss my dollars bye bye.

Review about: Nfl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nfl Game Pass Subscription Review from Chicago, Illinois Nfl "Signed up for the NFL GAME PASS 2016 on my NFL.com account, and was put on the 14 day trial. Had this last year...no problems. When I accessed..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Another 2016 Product Failed Simply Fit Board "I am a professional columnist and consumer product analyst. There is a "body language" present between the lines when someone writes reviews and complaints. There are big red flags when..." Read more Poor quality merchandise and dismal Epic Sports company policies EPIC Sports "I purchased a shirt from Epic Sports and the first time I put it on to wear it, the stitching at the bottom of the shirt started to unravel. When..." Read more Simply Fit Board - Ruined my new floor! Simply Fit Board "Ruined my new kitchen floor! The simply fit exercise board has ruined my new kitchen flooring in 2 places! Beyond devastated!! They point out that it can be used on..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more