How dare the National fraud league threaten Texas teams because of a transgender bill.I will be cancelling my Sunday ticket subscription, and never buy another jersey, hat, or any trash put forth from this fraudulent organization.

Oh, your officials suck too. The nfl is a complete joke, the modern day version of pro wrestling, but at least wrestling knows it's fake. Pathetic. Roger goodell is a fraud, I am so done with you hucksters.

Who do they think pays their bills? I have been a lifelong fan but I have been disgusted enough. Your pandering is disgusting.

So lame letting thugs sit out the anthem too.Gutless NFL can kiss my dollars bye bye.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Nordictrack - Incomplete Shipment and Incompetent Customer Service Nordictrack "We ordered a ski machine 12/10/16 as a family Christmas Present. We set it up after the holidays and found that the Console Wire needed to hook up & use..." Read more Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more