As a person who watches football with her spouse, I am very disgusted by the NFL players refusing to stand for The National Anthem.This is not the venue to air ones political believes.

Most of us cannot go into our places of employment and cram our political believes down the throats of our co-workers without some sort of reprimand from management. Obliviously, this sort of behaver is generously gifted to the NFL players by the team owners and the NFL organization. As a daughter of a decorated Vietnam Veteran and the wife of an Army Ranger, I can tell you this household will no longer watch NFL games. My father and husband both served their country proudly.

When I hear the National Anthem I think of their service, and the service of the soldiers who did not make it home to see their loved ones again (These soldiers being from many races and varying cultures) The families of the fallen soldiers have every right to be outraged and repulsed when they view the complete disregard shown by the NFL players for our nation’s flag, our National Anthem, and thus our military. We should never disrespect the lives of those who fought in uniform, and especially, those who made the ultimate sacrifice. We are changing over to the college football, high school, middle school, or powder puff leagues. Anything but the "NFL".

Hey NFL! Straighten up your house.

Ana F.Georgia 09262017

Reason of review: Shaneful behavior.

I didn't like: Bended knees.

Comments

azbs.55

NFL commissioner and owners players shamefull will no longer watch, burn in ***