Wayzata, Minnesota
3.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I cannot watch games besides my home team game because Spidercam makes me sick. I haven’t seen it used that much with my team the Vikings but today was horrible against the Eagles.

Sick in the head feeling, can’t see the play develop the worst camera angle ever. AMA Supercross gives you notice with Spidercam sponsor logo pops up so I know to look away.

I’m sick now for the rest of my afternoon and evening, THANKs for nothing. Guess you lost another fan today, if Monday Night Football has this many Spidercam views I will go to bed and not watch NFL anymore or just listen on radio so I can do yard work and not get sick, sooner or later just stop watching as my interest slows down as I don’t watch other games now.

This person wrote the review because of "sidercam makes me sick" at Nfl. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nfl to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nfl and nfl streaming service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments