NFL stands for the National Football League - Why can't the over paid, pampered whiners at least have the decency to show the national flag of the United States of America respect???It is time that all of us send a message by turning off anything related to the NFL and let them know it.

No more politics in our favorite past time. No more tolerance for disrespect by millionaires who play a game and are overpaid. I and my family will not watch any NFL game as long as it allows the continued disrespect.

Remember it's the NATIONAL football league.Act like you are a National organization and govern accordingly.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: stop the disrespect for our flag and country.

I didn't like: Disrespect shown to our country and flag.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Instead of calling it the National Football League, they need to change the name to the National Felony List, since almost 2000 jocks have been arrested on felony Charges.These are our Children's Heroes and they look up to.

But these overpaid egotistical crybabies who get away with murder, beating their Girlfriends or Wives, weapon charges . How dare they say that they are role models, B.S.

Roger Goodell let's the players get away with it and he won't set his foot down.The players union has made him a wimp.

Social injustice eh!Have you seen how they kiss these guys *** in school?

Now they want me to hold hands with the guy next to me instead of saluting.

No thanks Aaron.I'll save that for you and your boyfriend!

Stand up play the game otherwise do the job you applied for and accepted. Any type of non game related belief or comment do or say it on your own time . Until the league stops this nonsense I will no longer have games on in my restaurant/ bar .

If politics continues to be a part off NFL broadcast I will no longer watch lapel football