This post is because I get livid when I see passes dropped on both sides of the ball.However, I especially hate it when I see receivers drop passes.

They get paid millions of dollars just to catch a football but it seems more and more that if the pass isn't exactly perfectly thrown, they miss the pass and immediately look around for the refs to justify why they didn't catch the ball. Regardless of the difficulty of the catch, if it hits both hands I think they should be held responsible for the blown catch. They are paid all that money to make catches that regular folks like you and I can't make - not the ones we can! As soon as they make a catch I can make, they want to celebrate like it's a hellava thing they did.

If I was the owners, I'd pay them based on commission.

They would only be paid for the catches they made, regardless of the level of difficulty if it hits them in the hands.***, I say let them earn that money!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of nfl games and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Nfl needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nfl games in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nfl.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments