After reviewing not only the pass interference call but other blatant penalties that were somehow NOT CALLED it really makes me think that the referees were not going to let the Detroit Lions win that game.The outcome of that game was not decided by the players as ALL games should be.

THAT CALL ALONE PREVENTED THE LIONS FROM WINNING THE GAME. What a joke! Not only should these refs be investigated but they should be fined and suspended INDEFINATELY. Now we can't even trust the integrity of the most popular sport in the USA?????

This game should be replayed because these referees just cost a city, the players and a franchise MILLIONS of dollars. Thanks for continuing to do nothing but destroy Americas greatest sport Goodell!!!

Grow some balls and fix this immediately.Then resign!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of referee. Nfl needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned referee in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nfl.

Had an Experience with Nfl?

Comments

Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Dicks Sporting Goods - New Shoes  or NOT  New Shoes Dicks Sporting Goods "I placed my first online order with Dicks on 7/11/17 for a pair of Nike running shoes for a birthday gift for a friend. I received the shoes on 7/14/17..." Read more Skyzone - DANGEROUS FOR ANY AGE Skyzone "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more