Saint Louis, Missouri
4.9K views
1.3

I cancelled my subscription with nfl game pass and was still charged on my account. I spent 3 days calling trying to speak with a live agent.

On the 3rd day of trying to reach someone, I FINALLY did after listening to their elevator music for over an HOUR...then the agent informed me after "refunding" my charge, that the only way to speak to a manager or account representative was to email them. WHY IS THERE NO ONE TO SPEAK TO LIVE????????????????

It is ridiculous that I would have to send yet ANOTHER EMAIL to a supervisor when the previous 3 EMAILS to the support team were never answered. I will definitely never use or recommend the NFL site to ANYONE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nfl Subscription.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, inadequate personell.

Preferred solution: I also would like to reimbursed for the overdraft caused by nfl.com not cancelling my subscription even though I already cancelled in a timely manner..

NFL Cons: Customer service.

Comments

AMEN !!! I haven't even got out of the free preseason games and that charged me 3 time for NFL game pass ????

NO CUSTMER SERVICE AT ALL!!!!!

CANNT EVER GET REFUND!!! GOING TO HAVE MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY DO IT FOR ME

Joshua G

Should not be surprised. The NFL is a complete JOKE

I need to find this out also they had caught me also for this and damn nobody to talk to and they say you can cancel at anytime though really all I want is my money back they took it but I contacted them by email way before tome.

Signed up yesterday.. Sunday Sept.

23rd...Could not access any games Want to cancel today.. Sept. 24th The app is not letting me cancel and no phone # to call anybody Can anyone help. I'm calling consumer affairs of the state of California...

Atty generals office.. Bbb

I canceled my free trial last year and still got billed again this year and now trying to cancel AGAIN and get my money back. NFL Pass is probably good, I just cannot stand the NFL anymore with all this kneeling and protesting.

Over paid pampered little school girls all of them. I did 7 tours in the middle east for freedom to come home to this???

I think every sports player right after college needs to serve in the military 2 years overseas before being allowed to play in a league. Then maybe Kaepernick would have stand up and never knelt.

I cancelled, Got an email stating my subscription was cancelled and still got billed. The NFL blows.

Can't even have a stand for the flag rule.

Kneel for the cross. they can go to H, E - double toothpicks

They are the absolute worst I’ve been trying to reach them for more than a month to cancel my last year subscription. They walk you through it involves a different programs pointing to how you can cancel, unfortunately it’s such a time waster these people are disrespectful of our time and effort. There are the worst.

NFL Pass is a big rip off! I cancelled my subscription 2 days after finding out my TV wouldn't support the program and wad still billed for an entire year.

I've emailed customer service numerous times and keep getting the Sneed BS responses - what country did you purchase in etc. No phone number to csll and talk to these jerks and PayPal won't refund the payment - BS! DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

I'LL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THE NFL AGAIN - NEVER. F××k the NFL!

I also canceled my subscription during the free trial period following the instructions the NFL Game Pass site provided. Today I was billed anyway! There is no phone number listed to contact for a refund.

I have emailed customer support but only received an auto-response with instructions again on how to cancel - I had already done this!!

Phone number please!!!!

Response to the folks at Digital Care......1st sentence I've excluded because of it's language (deserved).

I apologize for my ribald entry into the email but I was getting nowhere with your company Digital Care and your canned responses.

Actually it pales in comparison to language used on "Ballers" which used NFL props during it's first screening.

My NFL team is the Miami Dolphins and have been since 1971. During my stay in the Northwest those games are usually not televised on major networks unless they're playing a west coast team so I have to go to a sport's bar for regular season games. For the past six years I've subscribed to NFL Game Pass to stream pre-season games and never had a problem with sign in. My provider is Comcast and I use them because I don't have 'line of sight' to use Dish TV.

I paid my $99 prior to the first pre season Miami game. On game day, Miami vs Atlanta, I anxiously awaited for 3:50PM when I was to receive the beginning of the stream for the broadcast starting at 4:00PM. I was unable to sign in attempting different methods. I called the NFL Game Pass number that I had previously used but was advised that the number was no longer active.

As the game was being played I sent 2-3 emails to Digital Care requesting help so I could resolve the issue and watch the game.

As the game went into half time, I finally received this canned response "Our apologies for any sign-in related issues you are encountering. We are working to address as quickly as possible. Please keep trying to sign in as this case has been resolved for many already. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing".

At half time and still unable to sign in and extremely pissed-off I sent the following email to Digital Care: "How far do your apologies extend other than lip service.

Your apology relieves you of any guilt, wrongdoing or regret?......no it doesn't". "An apology is meaningless unless it's backed-up with something substantiative". "Call me. I would be happy to discuss my discontent with you and your NFL Gunslingers".

Even though I never used this 'service' (oxymoron) and asked you to cancel something I never received you still charged my card $99 and $29 respectively which is unacceptable behavior and a discredit to the whole NFL organization. Now and after the fact that the pre-season games are concluded you find the time to send me an email dated September 4 which says: "We sincerely apologize for the delay in response to your request. We always want to respond as quickly as possible to the concerns of our fans and in this case we dropped the ball.

C'mon man, you DID drop the ball so why did you charge my credit card for a "service" I never received? Please advise.

Two weeks in a row and during the 2nd quarter the game 'resets' to the start and it won't go back to 'realtime'. Last week when this happened I couldn't watch the end of the game because when the game was over in the us, the feed just stopped. WTF??

1-212-450-2000

NFL Headquarters

What's the phone number? I have had the same problem.

It's been 11 days and I still have not gotten a refund.

I am beyond pissed at the NFL. If you could please give me a phone number it would be extremely helpful.

I cancelled during my 7-day trial period - but the bastards billed me $99 today. I want my money back if I have to get it from that SOB Goodell hinself. DISGRACEFUL service!

What the *** is their phone number????

Please post a phone number for customer service.

NFL should hang their heads in shame. They seem to be making so much money that they don't care because simply...they don't have to... ABSOLUTELY NO SERVICE....just a lump of "troublehshooting" material lobbed at you to sort through and oh, by the way...cough up the big bucks!

We are having the same issues but we can't figure out how to cancel the service.

Can you share with me how to do that?

I agree, this is the worst customer service I have ever seen.

If fans weren't such locker heads they wouldn't have any customers.

Thanks.

With the money the NFL is making, you'd think they would have better organization and sufficient staff to handle issues. I was charged twice - 200 bucks for a single subscription on the same NFL account. Initial email replies looked past the real issue and I am still waiting 2 weeks later.

@Anonymous

I AM HAVING THE SAME SITUATION AND THEY GAVE ME 200 BACK AND THEN CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION. I AM A SOLDIER LIVING IN SAUDI ARABIA AND ITS VERY HARD TO CONTACT THEM. DOES SOMEONE HAVE A WORKING NUMBER FOR THEM?

I TRIED SO HARD TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION WITHIN THE 7 DAY TRIAL AND NO ONE ANSWERED MY EMAILS.. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND I HAVE NO WAY OTHER THAN EMAIL TO DISPUTE THIS.. DOES ANYONE HAVE A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER THAT IS ACTUALLY MANNED BY HUMANS NOT PRERECORDED MESSAGES??

NFL Reviews